MobileRobots offers embedded computers for every robot platform except for the AmigoBot. The computers are fully integrated components of the mobile robot, preinstalled and configured with your choice of Ubuntu Linux or Windows 7 Professional, plus all software and drivers, and ready to use immediately.
Quad Core 2 GHz i5 CPU - 8 GB RAM - USB2.0/3.0 - Ethernet
Mini ITX - Solid State Disk (SSD) - Industrial Quality
• Intel® 4th Generation Haswell i5 CPU
• Intel® Q87 Lynx Point Chipset• DDR3 (1066/1333/1600MHz) Dual channel, Unbuffered, non ECC, 4x DIMM socket, 8GB RAM
• Five (5) SATA 3.0 Connectors, Full size mini-PCIe/MSATA slot (contains WiFi adapter card by default)
• Six (6) USB ports on rear panel, Three (3) USB internal headers, One (1) USB 3.0 and Two (2) USB 2.0)
• One (1) PCIe x16
• Multiple display streams via HDMI, DVI or VGA
• Realtek ALC662 HD audio CODEC, line in, microphone in, stereo line out jacks on I/O backpanel, 10-pin HD audio header
• Dual Ethernet
• Operating Temp 0°C to 60°C
• Non-Operating -40°C to 80°C
• Op. Humidity 10 to 95% non-condensing • Non-Operating 5 to 95% non-condensing
The Q87IX is an industrial computer designed for continuous,
always-on reliable use in more challenging environmental conditions than
most consumer computers and laptops are designed for. The computer comes with a power
supply and SATA 120GB solid state storage device (SSD). Ubuntu Linux or Windows 7 Professional is
installed along with all drivers and software packages ready to use
immediately. The computer is fully installed and tested in the robot
Mamba Dual-Core Computer
Dual Core 2.26 GHz - 2-8 GB RAM - 6 X USB2.0 - Ethernet
PC/104+, mini-PCI - Solid State Disk (SSD) - Industrial Quality
The Mamba EBX-37 is an industrial grade EBX form factor PC.
- CPU: dual-core 2.26 GHz 32-bit Intel Core 2 Duo P8400
- Ethernet: two 10/100/1000 ports
- USB: six USB 2.0 ports with standard connectors
- Serial: two RS-232 serial ports with 9-pin D-sub connectors (one is always used for connection to robot controller), two RS-232/422 interfaces also available on computer board with screw terminal connections.
- Generic digital I/O: 32 with Versalogic SPX interface
- Generic analog I/O: 8 inputs, 4 outputs with Versalogic SPX interface
- Memory: maximum 8GB of DDR3 RAM may be added via two SO-DIMM slots (one 2GB module is included standard, additional module available upon request)
- Onboard video: 512 MB video RAM with VGA display output (VGA monitor port provided)
- Onboard audio: HD audio
- Disk: 120GB solid state SATA (computer supports two SATA devices)
- OS Preinstalled and configured: Ubuntu Linux or Windows 7 Professional
Additional devices may also be added via PC/104+ PCI, mini-PCI, eUSB expandability.
The Mamba is an industrial computer designed for continuous, always-on reliable use in more challenging environmental conditions than most consumer computers and laptops are designed for. The standard version (Pioneer, Peoplebot, Seekur Jr.) is rated for an operating temperature of 0° C to 60° C (32° F to 140° F). The computer is MIL-STD-202G rated for vibration and shock.
The computer comes with a power supply and SATA 120GB solid state storage device (SSD). Linux Ubuntu or Windows 7 Professional is installed along with all drivers and software packages ready to use immediately. The computer is fully installed and tested in the robot before shipping.
Pioneer LX Embedded Computer
The Pioneer LX
includes a 1.8 GHz dual-core rugged industrial computer.
- Dual Core 1.8 GHz Atom industrial PC
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Wireless Ethernet
- 3x USB 2.0
- 2x RS-232 serial
- 2x gigabit ethernet
- Audio input and output, speakers included
- Solid state storage disk
- General purpose digital and analog I/O.
- Ubuntu Linux (12.04 LTS) or Windows 7 Professional and all software is preinstalled and configured
This computer is a standard component of the Pioneer LX.