Seekur Jr Outdoor Manipulator
Seekur Jr Outdoor Mobile Manipulator is a rugged, weatherproof, 5 DOF manipulator and gripper mounted on a mobile platform. The robotic arm is fully integrated into the robot's hardware systems, and is controlled from the robots on-board computer with easy to use open-source C++ software library.
The arm features integrated clutches to protect against overload, and each joint is equipped with absolute encoding. A camera with IR illumination is connected to the robot's on-board computer.
Seekur Jr. Outdoor Manipulator features:
- 5-DOF + gripper
- Mounted Camera with IR illumination
- Quick release connection and twisted-pair wiring through arm for easy installation of gripper / tools / sensors
- Joint clutches provide constant protection against overload
- Open source interface library provided
- Operation in harsh environmental conditions
- Low power consumption
- Optional master manipulator user control
- The Seekur Jr. mobile platform includes one or two onboard computers, optional autonomous navigation, sensing, easy integration of additional devices, extensive software development support, and more.
REACH: 1 meter
WEIGHT: 10 kg
- 15 kg (30 lbs) at 30 cm reach
- 7 kg (15 lbs) arm payload (without gripper) at full extension
Seekur/Seekur Jr. Accessories
Contact us for more information or to inquire about purchasing